Brief Description: Finished spraying the top of the fueslage
After picking up Allan Bartons compressor this morning, I went over yesterdays painting, there where a few spots that I was not happy with, so I gave the entire top section a once over with some 600 grit wet and dry, just to flatten the surface a little more. The entire top section then got a wipe down with Prepsol and then two very light coats of yellow to finish it off. I am really pleased with the gloss finish that I have managed to achieve, and after the first two fiascos where the white paint ran and sagged in several places, I am glad to say I seem to have learnt my lesson, no runs and a really nice finish. I am going to complement the yellow and white with a blue tapered strip extending from the cowl to the rudder just to break things up a little more. Now back to preparing the cowling while the fuselage dries.