This evening I installed the baggage floor, to do this and be able to pop rivet the floor to the L angles that run down the fuselage sides, I removed the top length of extruded L angle, which gave me good access with the rivet gun. I also decided to make cover plates for the holes left when the cut out was made for the baggage floor to go around the C channel. This can be seen in image 3. With the baggage floor in place the fuselage has gained even more strength, its really starting to become a solid structure now. Tomorrow night I'll go back to the turtle deck installation and finish drilling the front hoop.