I finally got a chance to get back into working on the fuse, work has been just a little insane. I measured, marked and cut all the required L and Z angles and back drilled them to the bottom fuse skin, the rear and front longerons where then fitted and cut to size and the splice plates installed to join the rear and front longerons. This has so far been very strait forward although the instructions are starting to get really vague and you are requried to concentrate more on the plans then the photo guides.
Rear formers attached to fuse
L and Z angles cut to size and longerons fitted to fuse sides