-Did some final trimming on the clay and then sprayed on the release agent -Wetted out 2 5" x 14" pieces of fiberglass on a plastic sheet and peeled it off and put it on the bottom of the left main gear fairing area. I then tried to day a ply on dry on the upper surface of the left fairing - sucked. I went back to making tapes on the bench 2 layers thick. I ended up with 4 layers top and bottom. -Did the same for the right side. Put some peel ply on the areas I could get it to lay down (90%). '
We'll see how it looks tomorrow.
Left gear - the blue piece of metal is to separate the upper and lower halves for removal.