Brief Description: Drill main spar pilot holes, etc.
1. Put a plywood strip in place to protect the bottom of the main spar, and drill a new line of pilot holes, 3/32". See Fig. 1.
2. Mark the nose point of the nose ribs for the right wing.
3. Drill a 1.25" diameter hole into nose rib 3 for removing the fuel screen.
4. Position and drill #30 the gascolator mounting channel between nose ribs 2 & 3. See Fig. 2.
5. Mark the location of the hole for the gas line to pass through rib 2.
6. As near as I can tell without having the wing skin on, there should be room above the access cover to mount a spring loaded door that would allow one to drain the gascolator. The door might be the commercially available door from Camloc. See Fig. 3.