Brief Description: Drill & cleco right rear spar doubler
1. Layout rivet pattern on both rear spar doublers, 6W7-2.
2. Use spar doubler to lay out rivet pattern for rear ribs 4-7 on right rear spar.
3. Drill 1/8" rivet pattern in both rear spar doublers.
4. Clamp spar doubler to spar and drill and cleco 1/8" hole pattern. See Fig. 1.
5. The hinge doublers 6W7-3 were bent to about 65° instead of the specified 72°, causing them to not fit well into the bottom of the spar. Caleb of ZAC recommended opening the angle. Actually, ~75° fit best.
6. Clamp the hinge doublers to the spar.
7. Turn the spar over and back drill and cleco 1/8" the hinge doubler through the bottom holes.