I figured out how I wanted to route the stick wiring. I drilled a hole in the spar cap to attach two adel clamps which will secure the front & rear stick wires. I removed the front stick and added blue RTV silicone to the stick/hole where the wiring cable exits. This needs to cure overnight before I start adding the wires to the terminal strip. I ran some 3 conductor shielded wires from the front & rear jack locations to the area behind the panel where the connection to the audio panel will be made (someday). I added a stick-on wire tie mounting block to secure the mic/phone wires and the PTT wires. There have been some reports on VAF that the stick-on stuff might not hold over the long term, so I removed the sticky cushion and glued the block using “Amazing Goop Trim Adhesive”. Hope I got it in the right place—cause it sure looks and feels permanent. Also added an adel clamp to secure these wires using an existing screw that holds the canopy rail in place.