Finished running all wiring from the terminal strip to various locations—panel, mic jacks, xponder ident and a/p disconnect. After finishing all of the connections at the terminal block, I discovered that some of the wiring contacted the bottom of the seat pan—drats! Removed the wires and removed the tray the terminal strip was mounted in. I removed a portion of the flange for about 2”. Then I added UMW tape along the flange as well as on the bottom of the seat pan. Reinstalled everything and checked clearance—close, but no longer in contact. I used some self fusing silicone tape around the wire bundle which will reside inside the spar cavity. Now I need to start the connections from the sticks to the terminal strip.