Shot some primer on the two brackets for the VP-X. After the primer was dry, I squeezed in some NAS 1097 rivets to attach the two nutplates. Attached the brackets to the VP-X and installed in the fuse. Mount is solid and looks good as well. Next, I moved to the Dynon ADAHRS. I wormed my way into the tunnel and began mounting the unit to some previously installed angles riveted across the upper longerons. I attached the 9 pin D-sub and then attached the ADAHRS to the angle using brass hardware. I was unable to locate any brass lockwashers, so I used locktite to ensure nothing comes loose. It was a real challenge laying upside down applying locktite to the screws. I managed to get a fair amount of the blue goo on myself in the process. After several trips in and out of the tunnel, I finally got the ADAHRS unit securely mounted. Tomorrow I’ll make one more trip in the tunnel and attach the pneumatic lines.