Every airplane needs a parking brake and the RV-8 is no exception. I went with a Grove parking brake—I think the mounting might be a little easier than the Matco brake. I used the existing F866d mounting bracket as a template to drill the 3 rivet holes in the new bracket—made from a piece of .063 scrap. After match drilling the holes, I machine c/s them. Clamped the brake valve in position, then used the valve body to match drill 2 holes for AN3 bolts thru the new bracket. Bolted the valve body to the bracket and clecoed the bracket to the F866A1 bulkhead. Looks like the fit should work. Next, I need to make provision for the fittings that connect the brake valve to the flex lines that run to the master cylinders. Will either drill a couple of holes in the bracket or trim away the sides and bottom.