I spent some time cleaning tape residue from the windscreen today—same process as I used on the canopy (mineral spirits). I also had a couple of spots where either primer or filler got past the tape. However, I was able to clean this off also. Mineral spirits seems to work pretty well on the plexi. Next, I removed the intersection fairings and sanded down the excess around the opening for the gear leg. Got everything smoothed out and lightly sanded, then shot some filler primer followed by NAPA primer. I’m calling these fairings done, done and done! Next up is engine start #2—hope to get that accomplished this weekend.