I installed a nutplate on each of the gear access covers to secure the inboard flange of the intersection fairings. I sanded the lower portion of the fairings where I had cut holes for the gear bolt protrusions and added some packing tape over the bolt heads. I laid up 3 strips of glass on each fairing, followed by some peel ply. Tomorrow I’ll sand and add some micro over the glassed area. I wanted to check the Dynon for the EGT and CHT settings. I removed one EGT probe and one CHT probe. I fired up my heat gun and aimed at the probes. The Dynon showed a steady rise—I removed the heat on the CHT probe as it approached 400 degrees. Then, I watched as it slowly backed down. I should have taken a picture of the screen, but forgot to. Both probes cool back to room temp is a short amount of time. I think (I hope) I have the voltage issue figured out—should know tomorrow. I ordered a new battery and as soon as it arrives, I will be ready for a second engine start.