I worked on intersection fairings again today. I decided that with the Grove gear, the RV Bits fairings fit too tightly around the gear leg, thus keeping them from being seated against the wing. So, I cut a relief slot in the front of the fairings which did allow them to slide aft—almost to the wing. After I get a final fitting, I will wrap glass around the fairing at the leading edge to close it up. There is still a small gap around the leading edge of the wing. I will try applying some heat tomorrow and see if I can get a better fit. After that, I may apply a slurry of micro between the wing and the fairing to close the gap even more. Next, I worked on a bracket to stabilize the lower end of the “Red Cube”. The DAR thought I needed something to hold the lower end more firmly. I am planning on a bracket that I can attach to the bolt that secures the snorkel to fuel injection servo. Since this is near the exhaust, I made a bracket from 1/8” steel rather than aluminum. I made a mock up from .032” aluminum, then made the bracket from a steel strap. I used my torch to heat the strap in order to get a smooth bend. I’ll post pics tomorrow—if it works.