Brief Description: Intersection fairings-2, red cube bracket
I checked the fit of my bracket to stabilize the red cube, then removed it, cleaned it up and shot it with primer. After the primer dried, I installed the bracket, bolted it to the fuel servo and added an adel clamp to hold the line to the cube. Seems solid enough-calling it done. I used a heat gun on the right intersection fairing and was able to contour most of it to the fuselage and wing. There is still a few small gaps which I will take care of with micro. I drilled a couple of holes in the aft flange portion of the fairing—I’ll use some screws to clamp together. I also drilled a hole in the inboard flange about in the center between the gear bolts. I removed the gear cover and taped in a piece of wood—re-installed the cover and used the hole in the fairing to drill thru the gear cover. I think may be the only attach point on the fuse that is needed—we’ll see. I moved to the left side and worked the fairing with heat—got a decent fit. I’ll tweak both sides tomorrow with more heat and get holes drilled for the left fairing. And then—I’ll mix some resin and have some fiberglass fun!