I installed Molex connectors to the nav/strobe light wiring at the wing tip. (BTW, I hate working with Molex connections.) I got the right side wired up and plugged the connectors together. I turned on the strobe and the Nav lights—the LED lights are super bright! After verifying that the lights worked, I installed the right wing tip. I moved to the left side and installed terminals on the wiring at the end of the wing. When I tried to plug the wiring from the tip into the connector, it wouldn’t go. After a few choice words, I discovered that I had installed the pins into the plastic connector for the barrels , and installed the barrels into the connector that should have been for the pins! Crud! I was able the remove the pins for the lights in the wing tip, but could not get the barrels out of the other connector—so I cut the wires off. Stripped the wires (again) and now it’s ready to crimp on new barrels. That will be a project for tomorrow.