KitLog pro

Powered By Kitlog Pro v2.0

Steve & Nancy Riffe
' style=
Date:  2-6-2017
Number of Hours:  3.00
Manual Reference:  
Brief Description:  Misc items

I finished up several miscellaneous items today. I connected the rudder cables to the turnbuckles from the rudder pedals, tightened the castle nuts and installed cotter pins. Next, I raised the tail of the airplane and drilled a #19 drain hole just forward of the F810 bulkhead. I climbed inside the plane and tightened the jam nuts on the pitch servo, then tightened and torqued the nut which attaches the F-841 pushrod tube to the F-635 bellcrank. Marked all with torque seal. I noticed the airspeed was indicating about 130kts. Sweet—and the airplane hadn’t even left the hangar! Then I realized I had the pitot tube sealed—I pulled the cap off and the a/s went to zero. So, while I had the wing inspection plate off, I installed the pitot/AOA tube to the mast, then connected the pitot and AOA lines to the pitot tube. Next, I worked on the electric trim wiring. I crimped on five D-sub sockets. I still need to add some shrink tubing before finalizing the connection.
' style=

Connected rudder cables

Connected rudder cables

' style=

Installed pitot tube

Installed pitot tube

' style=

Pitot & AOA lines connected

Pitot & AOA lines connected

' style=










Copyright © 2001-2021 Matronics. All Rights Reserved.