I drilled and reamed the rudder horn holes up to 3/16”—these holes are to connect to the tail wheel steering arms by chains. I added in some AN42B4A eyebolts—some have reported the chain connection wearing out the holes in the aluminum rudder horn—this should prevent that from happening. Next, I installed the landing and taxi lights, then added spade terminals to the existing wires to finish up the connections. I also installed the 2.25” backup airspeed, altimeter and vertical card compass to the panel—then fit the static air and pitot lines to the instruments. My “to do” list is slowly getting shorter.