Post 1 of 2. This log actually covers 2 days. I continued with the LED lighting under the glare shield. I used a standard density 30 led/meter strip which I cut to about 32”. I installed the instrument panel and used some paint sticks as spacers so that the strip would not butt against the panel itself. I peeled the back off of the strip and managed to get the strip in the correction position. I hope the adhesive is sufficient to hold the strip—if someday I find it laying in the floor, I’ll stick it back with some “Amazing Goop”—I know that stuff won’t let go. I hooked up the wires and played with the dimmer—the light output is more than sufficient for the intended purpose. I still need to run some permanent wiring, but this is mostly finished. I also finished labeling most everything that could push, pull, open, close, turn off or on etc. I have a few to go but am waiting on interior before adding the remaining labels.