I mixed up a batch of resin & flox and glued the right upper air ramp to the upper cowl. I finished up machine countersinking the inside of the snorkel to accept the dimples in the air filter attachments. I installed the three flanges and installed the snorkel—wanted to make sure everything still fit. I removed the snorkel and lightly sanded the outside and shot several coats of gray paint on it. After the paint was dry, I mixed up another batch of resin and flox. I spread this on the inside of the three flanges that hold the air filter and also connects the snorkel to the left air ramp. I clecoed the flange in place, added a pop rivet and a washer on the outside and pulled the rivet. Repeat for the other 4 holes, then start the next flange. Well, guess I worked too slow—by the time I got to the third flange, the resin had “cooked” in the cup. So, I mixed up a fresh batch and finished the snorkel. Done with the snorkel.