Short day in the shop. I did manage to rivet on the little clips for the side baffles. Also, I installed the #1 baffle assembly, then re-connected the prop oil line. I had previously slid the rubber grommet over the oil line, so all I had to do is slide it into position. Sounds pretty simple—well, it is an extremely tight fit and the line is not exactly in the very center of the hole. To move the line would require the fitting to the engine to be re-clocked just slightly. I did not want to disturb the sealant that Lycoming used when the fitting was installed, so I slit the grommet and worked it into position. I’ll use some RTV when I seal the baffles to finish sealing around the grommet and oil line. I also had a re-do on the safety wire for the alternator bracket—just didn’t like my last attempt. This time it turned out much better.