I mixed up some resin and wet out 6 strips of heavy weave cloth. I placed 2 strips each in 3 locations inside the left tip to hold the Archer NAV antenna from flopping around. Then I added some glass beads to the resin and made a very dry mixture. I applied this along the trailing edge of the right tip—this is the tip I originally split to get in alignment with the aileron. I had “glued” the inside of the tip and part of the outside, so this application was cosmetic to get the edge smoothed out. After that I cleaned up the shop, all the clecoes that had been in a can of MEK which were used during wet riveting of the p3 hinges and W-412 tip ribs.