Wing install day—SUCCESS! Both of my son’s, one daughter-in-law and I installed the wings while Nancy took pictures of the process. We started with the right wing. I set a box under where the root would rest. We removed the wing from the cradle, carried into the garage and rested one end on the box. I smeared some oil onto the mating surfaces of the spar. Then 2 of us lifted the root end while the “wingman” wiggled and jiggled until the main spar began to slide in. I spread the rear spar bars so the rear could slide in. I used a wide paint scraper to help guide the belly skin under the wing skin. When it got close, I climbed into the cockpit and looked thru the top holes using a mirror and light. I coated the pins with BoeLube. When the holes looked very close, I slid the pin in and drove it with a rubber mallet. We had to lift the end of the wing some to align the lower holes—then I drove the lower pin home. We switched sides and repeated the process for the left wing. Everything seemed to go smoothly—the pins were easier to insert that I had anticipated, yet sliding the spars into the center section was more difficult than I was expecting. Total time was right at 1 hour from start to finish. Now begins the process of wing alignment in order to drill the rear spar hole.