I plan to have a “Don’t Ding the Wing” party tomorrow and if all goes well, hopefully get the wings installed. I recruited help from both sons, their wives, maybe a couple of the older grandchildren and Nancy. In preparation, I moved the wings and fuselage out of the garage and cleaned up everything. I re-positioned the fuse to the center of the garage and measured that there was enough room on each side to mate the wings. I set the aft portion of the fuse up on saw horses so that it somewhat level—at least close enough for mounting the wings. Per the manual, I filed a small bevel on the ends of the spars in hopes of not scratching anything. After filing, I used 400 grit paper to remove any file marks. Tomorrow should be a big day—either a 30 minute job or 3 hours depending on how it goes.