I was concerned about opening the canopy this morning. Sure enough, seemed stuck pretty tight. I had attached pull ropes to the canopy frame and run them out the back of the fuse, but they did absolutely nothing when giving them a good yanking. I tried pounding on the canopy near the edge of the new glass—nothing happened. Next, I used a thin Starrett ruler to slide under the glass and work my around the canopy. Finally, it popped open. Whew! I need to trim the fairing back almost an inch which should clean up all the straggley bits of glass. Looks like I may need another 2 or 3 layers of glass to firm everything up, but it’s getting there.