I had a revelation late last night. Yesterday I ran a line of black tape around the skin to mark the front edge of the fairing—what was I thinking! If you put black resin/micro/flox/glass on, how ya gonna see the black tape??? So, I removed all of the tape and replaced it with a run of yellow tape followed by another layer of red tape. I mixed up a very dry batch of resin/flox and added a couple of drops of black tint, so that from the inside you see the back of a black fairing. Spread the mixture into the joint with a popsicle stick to form a fillet. While this was drying, I began cutting strips of glass cloth for the fairing lay up. I cut 50” lengths of ½” up to 2” varying each strip by ¼” so I had 7 strips total. By the time I had them cut, the resin had dried (doesn’t take long at 104 degrees). I sanded the fillet with 80 grit paper—it is not real smooth—may take another swipe at it tomorrow before I add the glass strips.