Second session for the day. I figured the proseal I had applied on the baggage rib/inside skin should be cured by now, so I removed the straps holding it down. I removed a cleco on each side in the middle of the rib—nothing sprung apart—good! I ran a #30 reamer thru the holes to clean out any proseal, then dipped an LP4-3 rivet in primer and pop riveted it in. I proceeded with this process until all holes were filled with rivets. Next, I pop riveted the hinge to the top rib with CS4-4 pop rivets. I set the door back in place—fits pretty good all around except on the forward edge near the hinge area—sits a little proud, but I can push it down where it’s flush. May need some additional work here, just not sure what. I was most concerned with the area along the bottom of the door near the lock, but it fits quite well.