Today was “re-do” a leaky brake line day—I hate re-do’s. I had finally gotten all of the little bubble purged from both sides. I found a small seepage on the left master cylinder—the fitting for the high pressure side. It was a very small seepage—just a faint trace of pink when wiped with a white napkin every morning. I don’t think it will fix itself, and it would be easier to work on before the top skin is on. So, I sucked the brake fluid out of the master cylinder and then drained the left brake line—only made a small mess, but a mess none the less. I removed the master cylinder and the fitting on the high pressure outlet. While I had it out, I removed the fitting on the low pressure side as well. Sealed both fittings with thread sealer and screwed them in—real tight! Got the master cylinder re-installed and the lines attached. I plan on re-filling the line in the next day or so.