I ran the positive wire for the seat heaters and connected to the VP-X. However, I wanted to run black wire for the ground, but don’t have enough—another order In process—UPS guy is getting really friendly! So, I decided to connect up the fresh air vent inside the cabin. I pulled out the scat tubing and thought I would connect the heat muff to the cabin inlet valve as well. Hmm, turned out that took quite a bit longer than I thought possible. I made up a small piece of angle per the plans and used it to connect a stainless steel strap to an adel clamp. Clamped the parts together and secured to one of the motor mount tubes. Then I added hose clamps on each end—got decent clearance and nothing flopping around. Sounds simple enough-and would have been if I had hands the size of a small child. There just isn’t much room between the engine, the firewall, the exhaust and all the other misc. stuff.