Spent several hours in the shop, but sure doesn’t look like much was accomplished. I did an air pressure test on the fuel system. I connected my test gauge setup to the left fuel inlet (the stub sticking out of the fuse that will connect to the tank in the wing). I disconnected the fuel line at the engine driven pump and plugged it. Applied air pressure—it held steady for about 30 minutes. I then swapped the setup to the right side and changed the tank selector to right. Went thru the same procedure—I was pleasantly surprised to find there were no leaks, at least none indicated by an air pressure test. Next, I installed the panel followed by the Dynon screen, radios and audio panel. I hope to get the wiring tested in the next several days—need to pick up some ATC fuses and holder to check wiring to the VP-X, before I power everything up. I also connected a line from an oil-can to the left brake caliper in preparation of filling the brake lines. I hope it works as smoothly as the fuel system test—if not, l’ll probably have a large pool of brake fluid in the floor.