I decided I’d work on the baffles today for a change of pace. The instructions are quite detailed—refreshing after the f/w directions. I separated the baffle stiffeners and air dams, then removed excess material per the plans. I edge finished most of the baffle parts as well as all of the half circle doubler plates. I match drilled, deburred and dimpled all of the doubler pieces and the corresponding parts they will get riveted to. I used the pneumatic squeezer for dimpling and then switched dies and riveted on all of the doubler plates as well as one of the stiffeners. I really can’t do much more with the baffles until the cowling is at least partially fitted. Still, it was good to get back to basics-- drilling, dimpling and riveting.