Today was exhaust system install day—went pretty well. Before starting on the exhaust, I installed the fittings in the cylinder heads for the CHT sensors. Thought it would be easier access now as later—getting where nothing is easy access in the engine compartment! I followed the instruction for the Vetterman exhaust system. Installed pipes for cylinders 3 and 4 and then discovered I should have installed the crossover at the same time—it won’t go on with the pipes tightened up. So, removed #4, loosened #3, installed crossover then reinstalled #3. Tightened up the nuts on the flanges-looks good. Hmm, now I see the #4 pipe is too close to the starter wire. Time out while I re-route the starter wire—not fun, had to remove adel clamps, move the wire and install another adel clamp. Done. Next I installed #1 and #2 pipes WITH the crossover. Everything in place and fits very nicely. Still need to final torque the nuts and install the rear hangars.