I replaced a couple of adel clamps on the firewall that support some of the EMS wires with smaller clamps-not too difficult. Next I secured the fuel line from the mechanical pump to the servo. I installed a large adel clamp around the #4 intake tube and connected it to a smaller clamp around the fuel line. What fun this was! I got the clamps closed with temporary screws, then used safety wire and vice grips to keep them closed. After getting the correct screw installed, I removed the safety wires. Adel clamps do a great job, but installation can be a real bear! After this exercise, I cleaned up the shop and put up all the tools back where they belong. Then I added a TNC connection to the GTN650 for the GPS connection. Other than the GPS wires for the Skyview, all wires have been run forward (I think). Next, I retrieved the box of exhaust system parts from the F/W shipping box. I hope to get the exhaust pipes installed over the next few days.