Today I planned to get the exhaust hangars done—well got one side done, finally. Before I began on the hangars, I removed the #3 and #4 exhanust and crossover so that I could slip the heat muff up the #3 pipe. Reassembled and started with the hangars. I followed the plans from Vetterman. After spending several frustrating hours, I decided it would have been a good plan, but just won’t work. Anchoring the upper ends to the bolts on the back of the engine sump makes the tubes conflict with the engine mount tubes. So, on the right side I made a 1.5” standoff from the sump. This works out much better—no clearance issues and pipe clamp ends up in position like the plans show. Next I’ll make a standoff for the left side, tie the two pipe brackets together and call it good. BTW, if you think adel clamps are fun, just wait till you tackle these pipe hangar brackets!