I bought a ½” crow foot and was able to get the top bolt on the governor torque to 200”lbs. I installed and adjusted the mixture control cable. I messed up when installing the cables and had the governor cable looped under the mixture cable. Hmm, so I removed the governor cable and re-routed. Not as easy as having it correct the first time. Next I added adel clamps to all three cables and secured them to the engine mount—another fun exercise. The large clamps were so springie, I had to safety wire them together in closed to get the #10 screw through the holes. After attaching to the engine mount, I added the eyeballs and secured them. I think this finishes up the control cables—unless something later on requires removal in order to install something else.
Fun with adel clamps!
You can see one clamp safety wired to get screw in