I finished up wiring behind the panel—well, mostly, at least for now. I had previously run wiring to the 2 lights on the panel—green for fuel boost pump and red for low oil pressure. I decided to use D-sub pins to connect the wires so that if I need to remove the panel or replace a light, I could simply unplug the pins. A larger molex plug would have allowed removal of the panel, but would not have allowed removal of a light in case a replacement was ever needed. I crimped on pins and barrels and added some shrink tubing, then soldered the wires to the lights. I will cover the connections with shirk tubing later—this can be cut away for removal of either panel or lights. I also added a BNC connector to terminate the antenna feed and connected it to the GTN.