Besides the arrival of my engine yesterday, I also retrieved my wings from storage in Amarillo. They had been in storage in the wing cradle for almost a year. With help from a friend, we loaded the wings (still in the cradle) into the back of a 10’ Uhaul truck. It was a tight fit—only a few inches of clearance between the door and the outboard end of the wings. I used some carpet to cushion the end of the spars against the front of the truck, then secured the cradle to the truck--also ran a tie down strap over the top of the wings to secure them to the cradle. Although I stopped numerous times to check on the cargo, it arrived without incident. I unloaded the wings and moved them into my garage—beginning to get a bit crowded, but still workable.