Brief Description: Connected dimmer wire, changed some VP-X wires
I checked all of the VP-X wiring against the configuration software and discovered that I reveresed the nav/strobe wires on the VP-X. Spent some time removing pins and swapping wires. Also I changed some values for the two breakers controlling the GTN650. Ran a ground wire from the VP-X to the forrest of tabs. After consulting with the experts at Stein, I connected the dimmer wire from the GMA240 to a rheostat on my switch console and ran a wire back to the VP-X. Added clear shrink with labels on all wires and crimped on terminals. I received a shipment today with a Dynon engine monitor module (EMS-220), but shipment of the ARINC module was delayed a few days. I was planning on mounting both modules on the avionics access panel, but not sure they’ll both fit with the wiring connections—we shall see.