Hard to believe it‘s been so long since I posted anything on Kit Log. Lots of stuff going on—we’ve been getting our house ready to put on the market and have begun construction on a new home—sure has eaten into my build time. However, I have spent some time in the shop trying to get my panel laid out. The basic configuration has not changed, but the spacing of the fun stuff has. I cut a scrap piece of panel to see how the trays would fit for depth and width. I cut the scrap panel using a dremel and a piece of steel ruler as a fence. Turned out pretty well—now I’m convinced that I can cut the real panel and make it all work. I discovered a gem from Jerry Morris regarding attaching the radio stack on the left side of the panel which will allow the Dynon screen to be a bit more centered—I’ll detail more on that after I cut the panel. I finally got an order off to Stein for the GTN650 & GMA240. As soon as I receive the goodies, I can begin with the install.