Everything was looking kinda decent after the last session, so I slipped the fairing into place and clecoed. ARRG!! It fit so well before I added micro to finish the inside and outside of the lower fairing. I added micro while the fairing was on the workbench—must have got some twist or something as it dried. @#%*#. Next plan--fill the gaps with liquid shim. Removed the fairing and sanded off all of the micro on the inside of the lower fairing. Mixed up a batch of dry micro and started the fairing onto the fuse. Buttered up the insides of the lower fairing, then slid into place and clecoed. After the micro drys, I’ll remove and hopefully the gaps will be evened out.