This entry actually covers several work sessions. I sanded the areas where I had applied resin to fill pinholes then applied a coat of sanding primer on the outside of the lower fairing. After the primer dried, I lightly sanded the pinhole areas. I mixed up another batch of resin, poured a small amount into second cup. In the first cup I added a hefty amount of micro. I applied the paste to the inside of the lower fairing. I used the pure resin from the second cup to go over the pinhole areas again. After all of this cured overnight, I lightly sanded the pinhole areas again. Also, sanded the inside of the lower fairing with some 80 grit. Cleaned everything and shot a coat of sanding primer. I still see a couple of areas that need some additional work, but I’m gaining on it.