I worked the front spar supports. They had to be tappered and bent 6 degrees. I used the sharpie pen to draw the cut line for removing the excess material. I trimmed the excess off the front spar support ends using a hand hacksaw to make a rough cut, followed by sanding belt to bring the final shape per drawing. Then I replaced the metal jaws on my vice with wooden jaws made from hickory out of my wood box. I put the front spar supports in the vice and bent it. It was easy to get the 6 degrees of bend. I did the same bend to the end of the front spar. Also I trimmed extra flang off the front spar and notched it at the bend per drawing.