Today I worked on the Gretz pitot probe mount. I had drilled all of the appropriate holes in the mounting plate yesterday. Today I clecoed the mount to the spar attach holes on the bottom skin. Then I match drilled the rest of the holes using the mounting plate as a guide. I used a sharpie to mark out the hole for the streamline tube on the skin. Then I drilled a hole in the center of the outline and enlarged it a bit with a step bit. From there I used a burr bit in the dremel to shape the hole almost to the line. I then placed the mount in the hole and had to do some finish work with a file to get the hole to the exact shap of the mount. All in all it came out great!
I disassembled everything, deburred all the holes and dimpled the skin and the mounting plate. I also removed the angle from the rib and dimpled that as well.