I finished up the left aileron this morning-cool! I started with dimpling the end ribs (forgot to do that when I dimpled everything else - duh! Then I dimped the skin in the same area - double duh! Then it was back on track time. I installed the end ribs per the plans - top skin only for now and the spar rivets (mike reminded me to countersink those 2 rivets during the buliders meeting - thanks Mike!) Then I Riveted the nose skin to the counterbalance (pipe) and then it was flip it over, weight it down to keep it flat, and start riveting untill the hole are full of aluminum. I Riveted the bottom of the nose ribs, the bottom of the ribs, and then the last item to rivet was the long row of rivets that connect the leading edge skin, the main skin, and the spar along the bottom. Then I bolted on the attach brackets and torque locked them (orange paste). I did this last as I contrary to the plans as I couldn't get to all the rivets with those things in the way.
I am happy to have it done and now that I know the pitfalls, I will tear into the right aileron as soon as possible.
Installing the end ribs.
Riveting the counterbalance to the skin using blind rivets.