With the trim rings completed, it is time to install the canopy top permanently.
There are a few cleanups that got done today as well. The micro switch that I damaged while working on the control stick grips came in (actually 20 of them). No issue soldering in and putting everything together. All of the trim functions are back in operation. I also received the missing rod end for the pitch trim autopilot servo from Garmin/Aircraft Spruce. They actually sent a whole new kit. Great service. That installation is now complete excepting the wiring.
The canopy was set in place. All of the center overhead wiring was plugged in for hopefully the last time. I found an error in the power feed for the baggage compartment light. I had it tied into the overhead feed which does not remain active unless the master is on. I want it to be direct feed from the battery so when loading the plane at night the light comes on. I was able to verify my efforts to make the overhead wiring etc. serviceable. I Was able to access the wiring and switch it over to the correct always on feed. Worked well.
I ran both lines of pull rivets on the bottom of the canopy top. All of the screws and bolts are in and snug. I ran out of 8-32 lock nuts, and have them on order. Floxing the gaps is next.
The 8-32 lock nuts came in and are installed. The flox is in.