More baffles. Picking up with the trimming and ramp angle fitting, the front baffles came off to rivet the various bits that have only been cleco’d in place. I riveted the right front to the right center baffle. I added the nut plates to the left front and left center.
I added the rounded corner gussets. They really stiffen up the ramp angle. I have one minor correction I need to make as one gusset is a little too tight making the ramp angle too high for the cowling fabric. I’ll be catching that a little later.
With everything in place and at least 20 iterations of cowling on/off I was able to use the paper clip trick to get a final trim evening the baffle to cowl distance to an even ½ inch. Cloth will come next, but first I plan on having the baffling painted or powder coated.