1. Marked hole location per trutrac plans and drilled 13/64. Chip chased shavings from in between bellcrank halves and also deburred.
2. Reinstalled the bellcrank in fuse and reattached the push tube to lower hole. Not easy to do so I will not remove this again. I will cut wood floor to fit around and then will adjust position in fuse while riviting the upper skin when the time comes. I will take the servo back out however since its fitted now and pretty easy to install.
3. Installed the servo to bellcrank push rod and adjusted ends untill both bellcrank and servo arms are vertical and parallel. Removed the rod and measred ends to make sure I have more than half the threads threaded int the rod. Once satisfied, I put somr loctite on the threads and tightened the jam nuts.
Couple of points here: The plans are 1 to 1 but you can see that the push rod isnt even close to length shown. However, The length when adjusted works out fine. The servo must be slightly different than the one shown. Also the bellcrank when placed on the drawing mostly lines up except the bottom and top holes are off by 1/8 inch. I used the dimensions given to measure the drill hole location anyway. I dont see how that could be a problem but its irritating.