Making use of this long holiday weekend, today I fabricated the 16 wing attach fittings. When I fabricated the lift strut attachments I found that my drill bit was trying to walk when I drilled the holes. I got the holes drilled ok, but i had to go very slow in order to keep the long parts from flexing. Not wanting to go through that again (especially with a double batch) I chose to measure, scribe, center punch and drill each fitting indvidually. I was a little concerned at first that the four required holes would vary slightly, but I used the same measurement technique from one part to the next and they came out perfectly identical.
I didn't get any photos of this part when they were completed as I am writing this two days later and I have since already painted these fasteners.