There are not too many parts that need to be made for the firewall, basically 3 brackets, 2 doublers and 2 mounting plates, one for the brakes and the other for the fuel pump. I made all of the required parts and back drilled them to the firewall. With this done I back drilled everything to the correct size and then disassembled and deburred. I didn't realise but all the angles that mount to the firewall have to be counter sunk, so after dimpling the firewall, I went onto counter sink all the parts. I was hoping to be actually etch priming as it was such a nice day, but 8 hours later, I have the parts to a point where I can clean them in preparation for etch priming.
Firewall with all parts drilled, counter sunk and dimpled