I dropped in at Dusan's work to use his band saw and hole cutter to cut the tank attach brackets. Dusan did the cut-outs for the ribs using a router as his fly cutter was a little on the blunt side, and shreading metal rather then cutting it, he also did the bandsaw cuts for the brackets. All went well and the brackets are a nice mirror pair, when I got home I cleaned up the brackets on the scotchbrite wheel and then marked and drilled the brackets to the nose ribs. I still need to back drill the nose rib doublers and then install the capacitive fuel gauge plates before starting the job of sealing up the first tank.
Tank attach brackets cut and clecoed in place
Tank inspection hole cut and doubler back drilled to rib