Brief Description: Finished skin to tip rib rivets, more deburring
Finished riveting the 12 skin to tip rib rivets (6 per elevator) that had been left out so the trainling edge ribs and AEX wedge could be inserted. The forward most rivets were easyily squeezed. The aft 2 per side were a royal pain as there was no clearance for the yolk. So I had to buck them, but even that was a challenge because the tight space also prohibited a bucking bar. So I used a combination of a chisel and a piece of flat iron bar stock as an offset bucking bar. It worked OK, but not the prettiest rivets were the result.
I then moved on and continued deburring the next tailcone bulkhead.